To comply with Article 133 of Law No. 40 of 2007 regarding Limited Liability Company and Article 34 paragraph 1 of Government Regulation No. 27 of 1998 regarding Merger, Consolidation and Acquisition of a Limited Liability Company, the Board of Directors of PT Packet Systems Indonesia hereby announces the result of merger of PT Packet Systems Indonesia and PT Logicalis Metrodata Indonesia, as follows:
- that the merger of PT Packet Systems Indonesia and PT Logicalis Metrodata Indonesia has been effective as of March 1, 2018 with the issuance of approval and acknowledgment letters from the Minister of Law and Human Rights dated March 1, 2018, regarding the submission of Merger Deed of PT Packet Systems Indonesia and PT Logicalis Metrodata Indonesia.
- that with the effectiveness of this merger:
- the entire assets and liabilities of PT Logicalis Metrodata Indonesia have legally transferred to PT Packet Systems Indonesia;
- PT Logicalis Metrodata Indonesia, as the merging company, has dissolved by law without liquidation process;
- all of the businesses and operational activities of PT Logicalis Metrodata Indonesia, including all legal relationships with customers and other third parties including its employees, shall legally be transferred and resumed by PT Packet Systems Indonesia, including all profits and losses thereof;
This announcement has been prepared for the information of interested parties in compliance with the legal requirement as well as the applicable laws and regulations in the Republic of Indonesia.
Jakarta, 6 March 2018
Board of Directors of
PT Packet Systems Indonesia